Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium combined with vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Calcium is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution decrease our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with sufficient calcium. SISU Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 is an easy way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
- The extra magnesium can be also beneficial for diabetics and for muscle relaxation, headache or migraine prevention, and relief of constipation.
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Low-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, and vitamin D3.
- Suitable for people who are not at high risk of bone loss and who need a lower amount of those nutrients to supplement a healthy diet; also suitable for people who are taking calcium and magnesium in other supplements (multivitamins, minerals).
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures.