The hydrolyzed bovine collagen is bioactive, which stimulates the production of human collagen (specific protein of skin, cartilage, bone, and other connective tissue) Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It is present in the blood, muscles, cartilage, skin, and many other tissues.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Helps to form red blood cells. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats.
- 79% more effective than glucosamine.