Casein is the main protein in milk. It represents 80% of milk proteins, the remaining 20% being those of whey.
Casein-X a complete protein that helps repair, maintain and build muscle tissue.
- The advantage of casein: slower to digest and absorb
- Used at bedtime
- Have effect slowly during the hours of sleep